2012年2月25日星期六

After every PC reboot office 2010 keeps asking for the product key.

I am running Win7 home premium and installed Office 2010 professional plus that I purchased via MS HUP.  I downloaded and installed Office 2010 OK, but recently it started asking for the product key every time I reboot my PC, and this last time it accepted the key, but then gave me an error (don't have it available at the moment), and it 'backed out' the changes and kicked me out.




Answer
Does an older version of Microsoft Office coexist on the computer?
If yes then ensure all versions of Microsoft Office are uninstalled except Office 2010 using Programs and Features under Control Panel.
If no other version of Microsoft Office is installed on the computer except Office 2010 then try the following steps:
1.    Open Programs and Features under Control Panel
2.    Right-click on Microsoft Office 2010 > select Change
3.    Select the option to ‘Enter a product key’ > Continue
4.    Enter the Product key to update and close the wizard once the configuration complete
5.    Restart any Office 2010 application to activate
6.    Ensure Office 2010 is activated then close the open windows for the Office 2010 application



more  www.esoftware-shop.com    office2010 word2010 excel2010 cdkey

没有评论:

发表评论