2012年2月25日星期六

Why does Microsoft power Point allways lock up and close? What a pain! Do Mac's have this issue?


Every day when I start using Microsoft Office 2010 Power Point I have issues. The more I am using the program, the more it freezes up. I eventually have to do a repair and it's ok for a while. It's a cycle. I have already uninstalled Microsoft Office 2010 & reinstalled it off the Microsoft Office 2010 disc I ordered last month. I ordered it thinking the online download was not 100%. Nothing has changed. Does anyone have suggestions?



Answer
Follow the steps mentioned below and see if it helps
1.Go to Start -> Computer -> C-Drive -> Program Files ->MS Office -> Office 14 -> Right click on powerpnt.exe-> Properties.
2. Go to Compatibility tab -> Disable “Run this program in compatibility mode for” option -> Apply -> OK.
3. Try opening PowerPoint 2010.
If the above step does not work, try changing the default printer.
 To change the default printer follow the steps:
1. Go to Start -> Device & Printers -> Right Click on Microsoft XPS Document writer or Send to OneNote 2010-> click on “Set as Default printer”.
2. Try opening PowerPoint 2010, if it opens then you have to contact printer manufacturer to install the printer driver updates.
For more information on changing the default printer refer:


more   www.esoftware-shop.com    office2010 professional

没有评论:

发表评论