2012年1月24日星期二

Insert File in Office 2010


I need to insert a word document (two pages -page 2 contains an embeded Excel Chart) into an Word 2010 document.  If I use Insert Text, the embeded chart is removed.  If I use Insert Object, I only get the first page.
In Office 2000, I used Inset File, and it worked great.  Can this be done in Word 2010?

Insert-Text->[Object dropdown]->Text from file...
works fine here, but that's inserting a document created entirely in Office 2010 Pro (with an Excel 2010 embedded chart). Was your document/embedded object created in an earlier version of Office? If so, it may be worth doing an experiment to see if a test doc. created entirely with Office 2010 inserts OK. Uless all you need is Shane's cut-and-paste suggestion!

i'am buy office2010 professional at www.esoftware-shop.com  , only price $80.00

没有评论:

发表评论