2012年1月27日星期五

Installing Office2010, Click-to-Run Application Manager - "Internet Connection Was Lost"


I'm attempting to install Office 2010 Home and Student on a new Windows 7 laptop with sufficient specs. I activated with the code from a no-disc single install booklet thing. The shortcuts are now available on my start-menu, but when clicked the Click-to-Run loading box just went on indefinitely. When run again, it suggested I repair in the control panel. I did that. Problem remains. When I'm in the control panel, the Click-to-Run Application Manager is now listed. When I click on that, a window entitled "Active Downloads" pops up and prompts me to resume my download of Office. When I click "resume all", I get a message from the notification area saying entitled "Internet Connection Was Lost" and instructing me to check my Internet connection.
I've tried it on wireless and ethernet, I'm not using a proxy, and I haven't had any other connection issues. I figured it might be a Windows Firewall issue but I can't find Office listed to make an exception.

It is the problem at Microsoft Office site. I check access to many site, gmail, yahoo and cnn. It was only Microsoft site that had problem.  I had same problem so I logon using my office account and download full installation version (2010 Home & Business). The download finished before the previous installaton finished! After finished, I tried to connect to my SkyDrive but it displayed the same error "Internet connection was lost". I restarted many time. My system was a fresh install.


more  www.esoftware-shop.com   office2010  professional

没有评论:

发表评论