2012年1月24日星期二

need to reinstall my Office2010 (home and student) after a complete system restore

I need to reinstall my Office2010 (home and student) after a complete system restore. I made the key purchase barely 3 mos ago. Why won't they look to verify my ownership; I have the same receipt. One tech had already told me I could retrieve the key through my e-mail or looking at my account when I signed in. It's not there. Idon't recall having to get my key from an e-mail. I think I just opened the packet and activated the trial. (I verified I'd be able to get it before I performed the recovery The infection was slowly deteriorating my programs, so back-up would have been pointless. I'm panicking! PAPERS ARE DUE and the trial doesn't have powerpoint. Suggestions greatly appreciated:):):)


Answer
" I think I just opened the packet and activated the trial."

Sounds like you purchased a Product Key Card and used the PK from inside to activate the preloaded Office Single Image.

Product Key Card PKs are recorded nowhere.  You have to find the PKC, get the PK, and enter it.
edit:
here is some info on PKC:


more software www.esoftware-shop.com

没有评论:

发表评论